Serving the Willamette Valley Since 1946
In 1946, farmers in the community of Pratum, just east of Salem, founded a co-op to handle the prime seed produced in the fertile soil of our Willamette Valley. The co-op became known as Pratum Co-op and became a supplier of fertilizer, crop protection and petroleum products.
More than a half century later, each division of Pratum Co-op has expanded dramatically. Since 1946, Pratum Co-op has experienced steady growth and is continually developing new and innovative ways to better serve it’s customers.